Simply Go Portable Concentrator
- Do not use more than 30 ft of oxygen tubing
- Battery takes 4 hours to fully charge
- Battery Life varies depending on oxygen flow being used.
- Only remove the batteries when the machine is turned off.
Alarms and What They Mean
- Low Oxygen Concentration – you will see 02 displayed under the mode symbol, this may be brief and correct itself, or if it continues switch to another source of oxygen and contact MDR.
- Technical Fault Alarm – you will see a triangle under the mode symbol. This is an internal malfunction with the device, switch to another source of oxygen and contact MDR.
- Low Battery Alarm – you will see an empty battery symbol on the screen, this indicates only 15 minutes of battery life left. Replace the battery or connect to a power source.
- No Flow Alarm – you will see NF under the mode symbol. This occurs when the device detects there is no oxygen flowing to the patient. Check for kinks in the tubing and any other types of obstruction.
- Depleted Battery Alarm – you will see an X in the battery symbol. This occurs when there is 2 minutes of battery life left. Replace or charge battery.